OUR COMMON GROUND           with Janice Graham

LIVE Saturdays :: 10 pm ET

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“The Death of American Radio: Opportunity for Progressive Empowerment” l Norman Goldman , Host, The NorMAN GoldMAN Show

OUR COMMON GROUND with Janice Graham“The Death of American Radio: Opportunity for Progressive Empowerment”Guest: Norman Goldman American at…

Started by Janice

0 Mar 4, 2014

OUR COMMON GROUND l Guest, April 6, 2013 l Dr.Wilmer Leon, Columnist, Talk Radio Host & Professor of Political Science

OUR COMMON GROUND with Janice Graham April 6, 2013       10 pm ET  LIVE "The State of Black America: A Tale of Two Countries" Tonight's…

Started by Janice

0 Apr 5, 2013

"Building Healthy Communities:Changing the POWER SCHEMES" with Makani Themba l December 12, 2012

This Week on OUR COMMON GROUND"Building Healthy Communities:Changing the POWER SCHEMES"                                                LI…

Started by Janice

0 Dec 15, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Janice's video was featured

The Funky Academic :: July 16, 2016 LIVE

ABOUT OUR GUEST THIS WEEK, he takes the critical questions to a dope beat. Brother Dr. Irami Osei-Frimpong, Brandeis and U-Berkeley, Uof GA philosopher, The Funky Academic Do Black Lives Matter? It's a rich question. I do some public philosophy on…
Jul 15, 2016
Janice posted a video

Do Black Lives Matter? We are going in.

Do Black Lives Matter? It's a rich question. I do some public philosophy on what it is for something to matter. I hope you have a good time catching the move...
Jul 15, 2016
Max Parthas posted videos
Apr 1, 2016
Janice's video was featured

Kids Who Die: A Tribute to the Movement (Narrated by Danny Glover)

A video tribute by Frank Chi and Terrance Green, sponsored by ColorOfChange.org
Mar 11, 2016

© 2017   Created by Janice.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Speaking Truth to POWER and OURSELVES